How many pictures can I add to one post?
With Just Social Post you can post up to 4 photos at a time to Facebook and Twitter.
Pinterest and Google My Business don't support this option. As for Instagram, their official API restricts all the third-party services to post more than one image. As for LinkedIn, we don't provide this ability.
Here is a short guide on how to upload multiple pictures to a post. There are two ways you can start the post creation:
- Create a post from scratch
- Schedule a post in a certain Time Slot
Click on the Create Post button located in the top bar menu or the blue New Post button in a certain Time Slot in the Calendar.
In the post editor form choose the files from your computer.
Pick the desired ones and hit OK or simply drag and drop the images. Right away you will see them.
Please, mind these important nuances when preparing multi-photo content:
- You can upload maximum 4 pictures at a time. If you pick more, only 4 photos will be uploaded and you will be prompted with such a message:
- You can edit each picture separately
- To change the pictures order tap on the arrow sign and drag the visual.
As stated above, multiple photos option is available for Facebook and Twitter. When your piece of content is ready and you choose, for instance, a Facebook page and a Pinterest board, you can choose the main picture that will be published to Pinterest and the rest of images will be published to Facebook.
If you have any additional questions or need more help, don't hesitate to reach out to us at Help@JustSocialPost.com.