How to add a logo to your posts?
You can add your brand logo to all your posts, though it is not put automatically. Here is a short guide on how to create a template with your logo.
- Go to the Editor and find the Uploads folder.
- Click on the green Upload button to upload your company logo, but please note that the format file should be .png or .svg (or any other vector label).
- Once it is there, click on the image so it appears in the working field to the right, change its size and location, and hit Save.
- Next, you will find this template in the My Ideas folder in the Saved tab.
- Now you can choose a background or your picture from the uploads folder. In addition you'll need to change the layer order for the logo on top as shown below.
- Alternatively, you can upload your logo as a .png file and then layer this directly onto the image
Please be advised that choosing an Idea will replace your logo picture.
If you have any additional questions or need more help, don't hesitate to reach out to us at Help@JustSocialPost.com.