Add Your Facebook Group
How can I connect my Facebook Group to Just Social Post?
Prior to connecting a Facebook group to your Just Social Post dashboard:
- Check what Facebook personal profile has the Editor or Admin role in the group. Such a profile must be authorized in the same browser at facebook.com to set the bond
- Install SocialPost app inside the group settings as instructed below.
Also, please note:
- You can add only pages that you manage, but not the ones that you participate in
- SocialPost app must be installed in every group that you want to add.
Follow the guide below to connect your Facebook Group.
- Go to the Calendar, hit Connect More or the plus icon in the left-side bar and select Facebook.
- Choose the necessary group in the drop-down menu and click Connect.
- Next authorize Just Social Post, by clicking the appropriate button.
- It will redirect you to the group settings, where you are to hit Add and finish with Done.
- Go back to your Just Social Post dashboard and click on Close.
That's it! Your Facebook group is now listed on the left in the Calendar.
If you have any additional questions or need more help, don't hesitate to reach out to us at Help@JustSocialPost.com.